Reasons why property in Turkey is a good investment
· Turkey is just entering the EU process which means there remains another 5-10 years of European investor interest in property.
· Turkey is just at the beginning of a property boom.
· Turkish economy is very strong and still growing.
· Stunning beaches and climate make it a very popular holiday destination.
· You can still find excellent front-line properties for excellent value for money with high capital growth potential.
· Turkish summers are a lot longer than in many other EU destinations, offering more hours of sunshine per annum.
has a huge population of 70+ million. This creates a strong internal
property market meaning investors are not reliant on international
investors for re-sales.
population growth is around 2% per annum with 70% of the population
younger than 30, this creates a strong local market.
· Over 25 million tourists visit Turkey each year boosting the property market and creating strong "buy to let" possibilities.
· Low cost of living and long summers make it a favorite retirement spot for the Europeans.
· Huge golf tourism evolving in Antalya which will increase the value of any investment
· Turkey offers a modern infrastructure.
· Turkey is considered to be a highly dynamic country by the World Trade Organisation.
· Land prices are on the increase while the property market evolves.
· No capital gains tax after 4 years.
· High capital growth is projected.
· High tourist numbers are going to increase.
· Mortgages are now available to foreign buyers.